Spring Mini Sessions!
Raise $50 for the Organization of your choice!
April 25th, 9 AM to Noon
Heritage Garden Park, Shelby
52700 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Charter Twp, MI 48316
What you get:
- 15 minute photo session. Can be family, senior photos, whatever you need.
- Family pets are welcome!
- 5 full sized digital files with printing rights.
- Additional files $25 each.
- $50 Donation to the Senior All Night Party Committee or the Choir Boosters.
Heritage Garden Park:
- Heritage Park is maintained by the Shelby Gardners Club and includes shaded walkways, a beautiful lake, a gazebo and amazing gardens.
- The space we'll be using is rented out by Amy Claeys Photography to ensure privacy and availability
What can you use these pictures for?
- Yearly family pictures • Senior pictures • Sharing the photos on social media • Mother's Day
How much does it cost?
- Each session is $175 due at the time of booking to hold your spot for the event. This is not refundable.
How does this benefit the SANP and/or the Choir Boosters?
- Each session booked will have $50 donated toward the organization of your choice.
How fast will I get my files?
- Families will have their files in a gallery ready to download by May 2nd, in time to print pictures for Mother's Day.
Samples of Heritage Garden Park and previous mini session photographs
How do you sign up?
- Click the "Book A Session" button to the right - click Portraits - when you enter your name type your name, then SANP or Choir - eg "Amy Claeys SANP". This will let me know where your donation goes.
Brought to you by Amy Claeys Photography in partnership with Royal Oak High School's Senior All Night Party Committee and the ROHS Choir Boosters